Subject: FW: Instrument Procedure for Tartu Airport
From: Eve Härm <[email-masked]>
To: "Hannus Vard" <[email-masked]>, "Mihkel Haug" <[email-masked]>, "Aigar Tarre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2025 08:03:51 +0200

Tere

Saadan teile edasi küsimuse seoses instrumentaallähenemise protseduuridega
Tartu lennuväljale.

Parimat,

Eve

From: Rosenbusch, Richard C (Tallinn) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2025 4:27 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Instrument Procedure for Tartu Airport

Good afternoon,

Could you please direct me to the appropriate person in the Civil Aviation
Administration to discuss a request to produce an instrument approach
procedure including CAT D minima at Tartu Airport?  For background, the US
Air Force is interested in creating this to provide an inclement weather
option for C-17 aircraft.

Thank you for your assistance!

Very respectfully,

Richard Rosenbusch

CDR USN

Naval Attaché

Embassy of the United States of America

Kentmanni 20

15099 Tallinn, Estonia

(+372) 668-8120 (office) | (+372) 503-3509 (mobile)

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.